Off the Clock:
In her free time, Nina loves to unplug and be outside as much as she can. She loves to read James Patterson books and spend time with her family!
Fun Fact/Unique Skill:
Nina competitively danced for 15 years!
1. Anything in the Air Fryer!
2. Chunky Brownie Batter Banana Bread Loaf
2 cups rolled gluten free oats
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
3 large mashed bananas
½ cup peanut butter
3 tbsp cacao powder
¼ cup maple syrup
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax, 6 tbsp water)
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp almond milk
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and mix your flax seed with water to make the flax egg
2. Set aside and add all ingredients into the blender minus the chocolate chips
3. Add flax egg when it’s ready (about 5 minutes), blend, and then pour into bowl to add chocolate chips
4. Pour into parchment paper lined loaf pan, bake for about 45-50 minutes or until golden brown on top
5. Let cool and enjoy!
**Highly recommend topping with crunchy peanut butter!