Wellness Strategy Manager
On the Clock
Jennifer Hicks joined the WellnessIQ team in December 2019 as an Account Coordinator and was promoted to the role of Account Manager in February 2020. She brings almost 20 years of experience in Customer Relations, Marketing, Fitness and Health & Wellness to WellnessIQ.
Jennifer has a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology from Baldwin Wallace College and is a Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. Jennifer has a passion for health and wellness and spent 13 years as a group exercise instructor and personal trainer holding specialty certifications in class formats such as Zumba, Tabata Bootcamp, Piloxing and Silver Sneakers.
Off the Clock
Jennifer lives in Olmsted Falls, Ohio with her husband Scott and children Benjamin and Meghan. When she is not working you can find her exercising, walking her dogs, driving her kids to their extra-curricular activities and hanging with her family and friends.
Fun Fact/Unique Skill:
Jennifer loves to dance! She has helped choreograph a local theater’s production of “Hairspray” as well as several flash mobs for events around town over the years.
My family loves Brussel sprouts with dinners and at holidays. Here is the recipe for our favorite way to eat them!
- 1 1/2 lbs brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the brussels sprouts in a single layer on the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the bacon pieces around the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and sprouts are browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.