Senior Sales Account Executive
On the Clock
Bree joined WellnessIQ in 2020 as a Senior Sales Account Executive in the southeast territory. Prior to joining the team, Bree worked for a number of years for a small broker in Pittsburgh, PA as the Director of Health and Productivity implementing and managing wellness programs, in the corporate fitness/wellness division of the Anheuser-Busch brewery in Syracuse, NY, and as an assistant coach for equestrian sports at Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts.
Bree enjoys making people laugh as well as helping consultants and clients find the right solutions at the right times to help take care of an employer’s most important resource, their people! Bree earned her Master’s degree from Syracuse University (Go Orange!).
Off the Clock
Living on the coast of South Carolina on Hilton Head Island, Bree enjoys spending her time outside either riding horses, on the beach, boating, saltwater fishing, or participating in various other water sports (wakeboarding, stand-up paddleboarding, surfing, sailing etc.).
Bree and her husband live with their hyper Dalmatian, Piper, who frequently joins virtual meetings, along with two spoiled cats in the Lowcountry in South Carolina.
Fun Fact/Unique Skill:
Bree is an avid equestrian who started riding horses at age 3, rode competitively in college, and still rides and trains hunters and jumpers today!
Old Bay and Beer Seasoned Shrimp Tacos!
Old Bay and Beer Seasoned Shrimp Tacos
- Shrimp (deveined, tail-off)
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Can of Beer (your choice)
- Fresh slaw/lettuce mix
- Lime Crema (1/2 cup fat-free mayo, 1 tbsp lime juice, 2 tsps fat-free milk)
- Shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or Mexican cheese blend)
- Flour tortilla shells
- Lime wedges
- OPTIONAL: diced tomatos, minced fresh cilantro, salsa (recommends Desert Pepper Tequila Salsa Medium Burn), queso
- Toss shrimp in melted butter and Old Bay seasoning (dependent upon taste) prior to steaming. Make sure shrimp is evenly coated
- Steam shrimp over 1 can of beer of your choice and sprinkle with additional Old Bay for extra seasoning. Shrimp will turn pinkish-red when cooked
- Optional step: mix Old Bay with melted butter and pour over cooked shrimp for extra taste/flavor
- Build your taco! I recommend starting with a layer of the lime crema or queso, then adding your shrimp (if the shrimp is too large, this can be diced into smaller pieces), followed by shredded cheese and the fresh slaw/lettuce mix and topping it off with cilantro along with squeezing fresh lime juice on top
- If tomatoes and/or salsa are desired, put this on prior to the cheese and slaw