Director of Sales
On the Clock
Mary joined WellnessIQ in 2011, as an Account Manager, and has since transitioned into the roles of Operations Manager, Sales Executive and currently Director of Sales.
Mary Cmolik graduated from THE Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science Business Administration Degree. Prior to joining WellnessIQ Mary worked for 9 years as a Human Resources Manager with a strong focus in Employee Benefits and Employee Well-Being. Mary is well versed in the implementation and execution of corporate wellness programs and brings years of varied industry experience and knowledge to WellnessIQ.
Off the Clock
Mary enjoys staying active by running, hiking, going to Orange Theory, and chasing after her two kids, Joseph and Mackenzie. Mary and her husband are Cleveland born and enjoy traveling, especially to Columbus for the Buckeyes in the Fall. Mary also enjoys spending time with her “girls” and the occasional cocktail.
Anything slow cooker! See below for amazing white chicken chili.
Healthy White Chicken Chili
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 24 chicken broth (low sodium)
- 2 15 oz cans great Northern beans drained and rinsed
- 24 oz cans diced green chiles (I do one hot, one mild)
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese softened
- sliced jalapeños
- sliced avocados
- dollop of sour cream
- shredded Monterey jack or Mexican cheese
- Add chicken breasts to bottom of a slow cooker top with salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Top with diced onion, minced garlic, great Northern beans, green chiles, corn, and chicken broth. Stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours.
- Shred Chicken
- Add cream cheese then cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes, or until chili is creamy and slightly thickened.
- Stir well and serve with desired toppings.