On the Clock
Nina is an Account Manager servicing the Virgin Pulse platform. In her role at WellnessIQ, she manages many different clients with various requests and needs in order to drive engagement and overall wellbeing within their organizations. She is a graduate of John Carroll University where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education. Throughout her time in college, Nina truly found her passion for health and wellbeing. She was able to combine her education degree with this passion to become a certified group fitness instructor with barre3. Nina loves to help people become healthier versions of themselves by empowering them from within to see just how wildly capable they truly are.
Prior to WellnessIQ, Nina worked as a Life, Accident, and Health insurance agent. Throughout this role, she was able to continue her passion for helping people by strategizing with them to ensure they would be financially protected in the event of a tragedy. With her background in education, insurance, and exercise, Nina brings a wide variety of experience to WellnessIQ!
Off the Clock
In her free time, Nina loves to unplug and be outside as much as she can. She loves to read James Patterson books and spend time with her family!
Fun Fact/Unique Skill:
Nina competitively danced for 15 years!
1. Anything in the Air Fryer!
2. Chunky Brownie Batter Banana Bread Loaf
Chunky Brownie Batter Banana Bread Loaf
- 2 cups rolled gluten free oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 large mashed bananas
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax, 6 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and mix your flax seed with water to make the flax egg
- Set aside and add all ingredients into the blender minus the chocolate chips
- Add flax egg when it’s ready (about 5 minutes), blend, and then pour into bowl to add chocolate chips
- Pour into parchment paper lined loaf pan, bake for about 45-50 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Let cool and enjoy!
**Highly recommend topping with crunchy peanut butter!